Old Blue Coat School

Old-Blue-Coat-School

Located within the Cathedral Quarter of the city centre, this chateau-style Blue Coat School is believed to have been founded in 1714 as a charity school for girls who spent their last two years being trained in the rigours of domestic service.

The present building is built over the ruins of the Cathedral and Priory of St Mary’s. It dates from the 1850’s and was restored in 2000.

For more information, visit the Old Blue Coat School website.

Book Now
©2019 Ramada Coventry
This property is independently owned by Oakland Capital Developments Ltd and operated by Hospitality management international Limited (HMI Ltd) under a franchise agreement with Wyndham Hotel Group (UK) Limited.
footer-logo